Tell your friends and family—the more the merrier!
- No waiting at the Box Office – we’ll help you with your order every step of the way.
- Reduced ticket fees – pay less than the general public on your discounted group seats.
- Free on-campus parking for all events.
- AUPAC is easily accessible from the LIE, Southern State Parkway and LIRR.
- Flexible payment options (cash, check, credit, approved purchase order).
How To Order Group Tickets
- Reserve Your Seats: Mail or fax your completed group order form. An invoice with payment due dates will be sent to you upon receipt. You may estimate your ticket number now, and make changes to your order before final payment is made, providing it does not drop below the group minimum of 15.
- Collect Money From Your Group: Leave yourself plenty of time to collect your party’s payment. Remember – final payment is due at AUPAC no later than 2 weeks prior to the performance.
- Submit Your Payment: Final payment must be in the form of one check or credit card payment. Make all checks payable to Adelphi University. Once final payment is received, all tickets are final sale.
Adelphi Faculty that wish to bring their classes to an event should contact the box office for special Adelphi student rates. Email email@example.com for more information.
- A group is considered 15 or more people attending the same performance.
- A reduced per ticket processing charge will apply to each ticket.
- Reservations must be made in writing as soon as possible – all orders are subject to availability.
- Group discount cannot be combined with any other offers, or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- If any members of your party require special seating, please make a note on your order. Accessible seats are available in all of our venues, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- If payment if not received by the date on your invoice, your order will be cancelled and your seats released for sale.